Individual/individuals at the time shall have the option as to whether to take the use of the information in the separate manner this policy applies to Brenda Gilliam and it governs any and all data collection an usage by us through the use of the gilliminsuranceadvisor.com; you are therefore consenting to the data collecting procedures expressed in this policy.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information in the legal basis for such collection.
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared. for what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data via the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information we collect.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with products and services this website. This website collects various types of information such as voluntarily provided information which includes your name address email and or phone number. Brenda Gilliam may also be in contact with you regarding completing surveys related to your opinion of current or potential future services that she offers. Brenda Gilliam may feel it is necessary from time to time to contact you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which she may feel can be of interest to you.
If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then at that time specific identical information such as name email address or and or telephone will be shared with gilliaminsuranceadvisor.
Disclosure of Information
Brenda Gilliam may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services and product you have expressed interest in
- in other ways described in this policy or to which you have otherwise consented
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Brenda Gilliam
Brenda Gilliam greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues and or changes in Brenda Gilliam products and services) in certain circumstances we may use our website newspaper or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 18
Brenda Gilliams website is not directed to and does not normally collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 18; if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 18 we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems database or in the alternative that viable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information anyone under the age of 18 must seek and obtain parent or Guardian permission to use this website.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the general data protection regulation quote (GDPR) of the EU you have certain rights as a data subject these rights are as follows
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this policy
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month you can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect you have the right to have it corrected you can do this by logging into your account with us or sending us an email with your request at [email protected]
- The right to erasure: this means you request that the information we hold be deleted and we will unless we have a compelling reason not to in which you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change our communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for you for your own purposes without explanation if you wish to request a copy of your information contact us at [email protected]
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information regarding third parties or it’s processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interests in it. To do this please send an email to [email protected]
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protection see the section below or visit the website at gilliaminsuranceadvisor.com
Brenda Gilliam takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in the secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for the HTTPS at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Why we use this encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific service is granted access to personal identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses secure socket layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication a personal information. In addition, Brenda Gilliam is a license of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign